Marketing & Communication Specialist
Jan. 6, 2020
This is an exciting Marketing & Communication position that supports the Marketing & Sales department. If you have a friendly and responsible disposition, enjoy being creative, and look forward to new challenges, we encourage you to apply. You will prepare marketing materials and compelling communication pieces to support the goals and strategies of the company via digital, print, video, and online platforms.
· Development of marketing and advertising materials including layout and design of brochures, flyers, ads, training booklets, internal documentation, and various other projects.
· Photography of products, parts, and company events for use in presentations, manuals, reports, and online. Care and maintenance of all photography and lighting equipment. Collect and maintain a database of internal instrument stock images. Knowledge and experience with photo editing software programs to enhance images.
· Social media fluency with the ability to manage multiple platforms, develop creative content, respond to inquiries, and engage with followers in positive ways.
· Website content management with preferred experience in Wagtail, Google Analytics configuration and reporting, campaign building, and SEO best practices.
· Video production including concept development, storyboarding, script writing & editing, staging, and working with outside agencies to complete production.
· Presentation development including custom PowerPoint templates, graphics and animations.
· E-newsletter writing, content development, editing, and campaign management.
· Assist Sales Manager in coordinating and planning training events and customer visits.
Other administrative and sales support duties as needed and requested.
Marketing Project Management in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
Collaboration with people at all levels of the company in order to finish projects and achieve goals.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal, domestic, and global contacts.
Detailed oriented with strong proof reading skills.
Strong problem solving skills with the adaptability to diverse working situations and personalities.
Ability to research communication and technological trends and apply best practices to all projects.
Confident public speaking and presentation skills.
Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related field, or comparable experience.
Minimum five years of experience working in related field.
Proven creative thinking skills.
Experience with various marketing campaigns, including social media.
Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Publisher and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, or other graphic design or desktop publishing software.
How to Apply
Please reply with resume, references and salary history to:
The Savant Group
Attn: Human Resources
4800 James Savage Rd.
Midland, MI 48642