Center for Quality Assurance (CQA)
The Center for Quality Assurance develops, implements, and administers licensing programs for OEM-specified fluids such as engine oils, transmission fluids, fuels, additives, and greases. CQA’s licensing programs provide OEMs with a convenient process to qualify fluid suppliers, expand global availability of approved fluids, and monitor ongoing fluid quality in the marketplace. By working with CQA, OEMs can focus on developing their next generation of equipment and fluid specifications, while CQA manages the programs that support those developments. Consumers receive the convenience and peace-of-mind that comes with having OEM-approved fluids readily available.
Aug. 23, 2022
The Contract Administrative performs administrative support activities working with the Director, Project Managers, and customers relating to licensing programs and contracts.
- Provides management support.
- Leads and supervises administrative staff.
- Provides exemplary service to licensees.
- Updates licensing and communication documentation.
- Manages licensee requests and inquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Review and update databases ensuring all records are accurate and up to date.
- Maintains and organizes licensing correspondence.
- Run reports, analyze data, and conducts audits as needed.
- Attend project meetings.
- Submit invoice request to accounting regarding license and royalty fees.
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience supporting managers and providing high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, and integrity.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Exemplary planning, prioritizing, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Meeting deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to follow process documents and written procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate and make logical independent decisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, and strong work ethic.
- Calm demeanor under pressure within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to foster good team dynamics and collaboration.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree (or on-the-job experience equivalent).
- Computer Usage
- Lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion/Dexterity
- Work Schedule: 40 hours a week
- Fast paced environment