Tannas Company and King Refrigeration
Tannas Company was founded in 1981 to serve the petroleum and energy industries. For nearly 40 years, Tannas has been designing and manufacturing innovative bench-top laboratory instruments for routine quality control testing and advancing the research & development of engine oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, coolants, and related materials. King Refrigeration, Inc. specializes in low-temperature laboratory instruments for routine and research testing of engine oils, lubricants, and related fluids. Products are developed using proven techniques that allow for simple to use, reliable, and efficient operation.
Parts Assembly Technician
Feb. 23, 2021
This entry level position is an interactive job focused on general technical abilities intertwined with administrative responsibilities. The Parts Assembly Technician will assemble components in a timely and safe manner conforming to all quality standards to satisfy customer requirements. May also be described as Spare Parts Coordinator; staff in this department could be used in other areas that individual has been cross trained in such as packaging or oil pouring.
- Reads and follows work instructions and schematics (where applicable), follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instruction regarding duties to be performed.
- Check parts for quality according to prints, pull parts, assemble parts, test parts.
- Conforms to all quality standards, identifies quality issues, and routes non-conforming products according to ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Performs basic manufacturing, testing, troubleshooting, and packaging activities.
- Works within time constraints; understands the sense of urgency; handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works cooperatively with team members, engineers, supervisors, and managers.
- Keeps work center area clean and orderly.
- Complies with all environmental health and safety, quality and regulatory policies and procedures.
- May be responsible for the upkeep of the ISO Instrument Calibration Records.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to perform each essential duty successfully.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of hand and electric tools.
- Proficiency with using precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to solder components.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with leadership and co-workers.
- Exhibits good oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Patience and the ability to communicate while adapting to diverse group activity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and policies.
- Knowledgeable of general practices and technology.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and grow.
- High School Diploma.
- Working 40 hours per week
- Computer Usage
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion/Dexterity
- Use of hand and power tools
- Indoor work with environmental controls
- Fast paced environment
- Hand and air tools can be noisy
How to Apply
Please reply with resume, references, and salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
4800 James Savage Rd.
Midland, MI 48642