Tannas Company and King Refrigeration
Tannas Company was founded in 1981 to serve the oil and energy industries. For nearly 40 years, Tannas has been designing and manufacturing innovative bench-top laboratory instruments for routine quality control testing and advancing the research & development of engine oils, lubricants, and related materials. King Refrigeration, Inc. specializes in low-temperature laboratory instruments for routine and research testing of engine oils, lubricants, and related fluids. Products are developed using proven techniques that allow for simple to use, reliable, and efficient operation.
Aug. 15, 2022
This entry level, full-time, position is an interactive job focused on general inventory knowledge intertwined with administrative responsibilities. The Parts Assistant will assemble parts kits for the manufacturing team in a safe manner conforming to all quality standards to satisfy customer requirements. Responsibilities also includes organizing shelving, inventory re-stocking, labeling parts, maintaining proper assemblies (packaged items). Staff in this department could be used in other areas the individual has been cross trained in such as oil pouring and parts assembly.
- Pull parts kits for assemblies
- Package bulk items
- Maintain organized parts and assembly shelves and storage areas
- Bar code parts
- Assemble parts
- Assist with quarterly inventory
- Work within ERP system
- Keeps work center area clean and orderly
- May be responsible for the upkeep of the ISO Instrument Calibration Records
- Ability to work within time constraints
- Understands the sense of urgency
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works cooperatively with team members, engineers, supervisors, and managers
- Able to follow standard operating procedures, policies, and work instructions
- Knowledgeable of general inventory practices
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and grow
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Working 40 hours per week
- Computer Usage
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion/Dexterity
- Use of hand and power tools
- Indoor work with environmental controls
- Fast paced environment
- Hand and air tools can be noisy