The Savant Group is a consortium of internationally recognized companies located in Midland, Michigan, serving the lubrication, transportation, manufacturing, and energy industries. Our group of companies include Savant Labs, Tannas Company, King Refrigeration, Excell Manufacturing, and Institute of Materials. We are unique to our industry as each company offers a different product or service while working together to provide our customers with the best, most innovative solutions to their problems.
The multidisciplinary expertise provided by the Savant Group of companies enables customers to evaluate performance, monitor quality, perform R&D, and develop innovative solutions for the technical advancement of lubricants, fuels, and related fluids. Our companies continue to grow strong while remaining committed to providing an expanding line of products and services to an increasing customer base around the world.
April 21, 2021
This position involves developing both internal and external customer facing applications and websites, as well as custom hardware user interfaces using the latest programming languages, tools, and methodologies.
- Web application development and backend systems programming.
- Rapidly develop and maintain effective and scalable code.
- Enhance existing applications and assist with the creation of new programs.
- Write applications for instrumentation sold throughout the world.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Work with management to develop project plans, procedures, and analytic data as required.
- Familiarization with Python web frameworks
- Working knowledge of Linux & Ngnix/Apache or similar
- Prior experience with vue.js, react.js or angular.js is preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related science or equivalent experience
- Computer Usage
- Repetitive Handling and Grasping
- Use of hand and power tools
- Work Schedule: 40 hours a week
- Indoor work with environmental controls
- Fast paced environment