Tannas Company and King Refrigeration
Tannas Company was founded in 1981 to serve the oil and energy industries. For nearly 40 years, Tannas has been designing and manufacturing innovative bench-top laboratory instruments for routine quality control testing and advancing the research & development of engine oils, lubricants, and related materials. King Refrigeration, Inc. specializes in low-temperature laboratory instruments for routine and research testing of engine oils, lubricants, and related fluids. Products are developed using proven techniques that allow for simple to use, reliable, and efficient operation.
Technical Sales Representative
March 17, 2023
The Technical Sales Representative responsibilities include planning, directing, and implementing global sales strategies for increasing the sales of our precision laboratory instruments, developing new markets, increasing market share, and maintaining a competitive position in the industry.
- Establishes, coordinates, and maintains global distribution network for sales and servicing of product lines.
- Oversees provision of pricing and quoting to customers and distributors.
- Provides distributors and customers with commercial/sales training and coordinates with staff to assist with technical training.
- Schedules and participates in instrument displays at trade shows and technical society meetings.
- Leads promotional programs that will drive product and market share.
- Evaluates competition, establishes sales forecasts, and strategically positions the company to gain market share.
- Effectively communicates with a culturally diverse cliental.
- Coordinates with distributors and/or customers in arranging domestic and international sales tours and customer visits.
- Organizes domestic and international training seminars for customers and distributors.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good problem-solving and data analysis skills.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic.
- Exhibits a positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong organization, facilitation, and project management skills.
- Ability to foster good team dynamics and collaboration.
- Sound business judgment and ability to handle sensitive information.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required, along with obtaining a passport, and possible compliance with a country/airline testing and vaccine requirements.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Working full-time
- Computer Usage
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion/Dexterity
- Use of hand and power tools
- Exposure to chemicals
- Indoor work with environmental controls
- Fast paced environment
- Travel: 25%-35% annually (international and domestic)
How to Apply
Please reply with resume, references, and salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
4800 James Savage Rd.
Midland, MI 48642