Tannas Company/King Refrigeration
Tannas was founded in 1981 and is a member of The Savant Group of companies.
Customer Service Technician I
Dec. 5, 2018
This exciting and challenging opportunity is for a strong customer service/relations individual that is knowledgeable in the technical arena. The Service Technician must enjoy fast pace environments by troubleshooting customer request and communicating results in a timely matter.
- Establishes an in-depth knowledge of the equipment with a strong technical aptitude.
- Monitors customer contacts each day and answers accordingly.
- Demonstrates to team, distributors and customers a positive, confident, reliable can-do attitude.
- Culturally diverse in communicating with international customers.
- Creating and/or updating manuals and work instructions.
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Self-starter, strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to foster good team dynamics and collaboration
- Mechanical aptitude with strong customer relations
- Minimum of a 2 year technical degree with equivalent experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical, electronics, computer-related activities is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft; Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot, with and without schematics, in person and over the phone